Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA friends!  May you all have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving!  So grateful for all of my family and friends!  

We'll be leaving this afternoon to go to our son's place a few hours away.  All I'm bringing is pumpkin pie and some soft sugar cookies.  We'll help him prepare the meal.  I just love his sweet potato casserole and creamed corn, yum!  Anyways, whatever you are doing for the holiday may you have a great time!


I have a very simple card to share.  I made this using Echo Park paper and added dots.  

Well, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for your support of my blog and your sweet comments!  I'm so grateful for all of you!  Take good care!

Hugs!








6 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you Maria. I wish you a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful happy and blessed Thanksgiving with your family today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I love the card. Simple is often best. Thanks for your recent visit to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated Thanksgiving wish this time to you!… sounds like a fabulous thanksgiving! Lovely autumn card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking card Maria! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great you could spend Thanksgiving with your son! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete