Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Happy Birthday!




Hi, friends!

I'm hoping the above birthday card is received by my sis-in-law before she sees it here on my blog.  I already posted it on my IG if you have seen it there.  I do love the stitched dies from Spellbinder's.  It was a lot of fun stitching all the pretty flowers on this card!  I should have taken a better photo, but wanted to get it out in the mail.

Anyways, I hope all of you are doing well on this fine November day!  It's hard to believe that it's November already.  In just a few days is my birthday on the 10th.  Wow...how did I get to be this old, lol!  I now have a Medicare card.  All kidding aside, I have many blessings and celebrating my birthday with son and hubby at one of my favorite restaurants on Friday will be fun!  Next week I celebrate with my sisters.  And, I hope to celebrate with my good friend, Nancy, soon also.  Lots to be thankful for this month.  

Did you vote today?  We voted early so we already have that out of the way.  

Ok, not much else is going on right now.  Have a wonderful rest of the week and thanks so much for dropping by!  Take care!

Hugs!
Maria





















1 comment: