Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Merry Christmas!



Hi, there!

How are you doing on this fine November day?    I'm doing well here watching the leaves fall while looking out the window.  Soon the leaves will be gone and snow will be falling.  I won't try to think about the snow yet!  But, I am thinking of Christmas and would like to share with you two stitched cards that I made.  I do love the stitch dies from Spellbinder's, so fun!  I'm sharing one of the cards over at NBUS.






Next up, I'd like to share a couple crochet hand towels that I made.  My sis wanted a couple and so did a lady that I visit from church.  



I made these two with cardinals and I made several with a coffee theme.  I'm trying to get a head start on Christmas this year with gifts and baking.  Yesterday, I baked five dozen soft sugar cookies.  I will freeze them and frost them later.  I know I will be baking more, but at least I got started.

I did have a wonderful birthday last weekend with a wonderful dinner in Columbus with my husband, son, and his friend.  It was also a special stay at the one hotel nearby where my niece works.  She gave me a discount and my one sis had a special surprise in the fridge with perrier water and a meat/fruit plate, so sweet!  I see my sisters this coming Friday for my birthday get-together.  I'm looking forward to it!  And, thank you to my sweet friends here in blogland for the birthday cards and wishes!

Ok, friends, thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!  Take care and have a great day!

Hugs!
Maria




















7 comments:

  1. Your stitched cards are just stunning and I can only imagine all the work that went into creating them. The hand towels are so pretty with the cardinals and make such useful kitchen items too. Happy belated birthday, I'm glad you had a fun day and wish you even more joy as you celebrate your special day again with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitched ornaments are beautiful, Maria! I hope they can be easily popped off the card in case someone wants to hang them on their tree! It sounds like you had a delicious birthday dinner out and I know you'll have a blast with your sissies! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitched cards Maria, obviously made with a lot of love and time. Your hand towels look great too, you certainly have been busy. Enjoy your Sissie day and congrats on your recent birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching skills are as great as your card making. The cards are beautiful and a gift all by themselves. I love the towels you chose and the red really sets them off. Your birthday with your hubby and son and his friend sounds wonderful and still more celebrating to come with your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with the teal and your gold stitching! Happy birthday, enjoy celebrating with your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! My Goodness, your stitching is awesome, so is your beautiful crochet. Both will be much appreciated, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitching projects! And happy belated birthday! Hope your celebration was awesome.

    ReplyDelete