Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop-Fall/Winter! (2023)


Hi, Friends!

I'm back again today with another card, but this one is for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2023!  I recently purchased the Holiday Mug Additions die set from Pretty Pink Posh.  I just love how you can make a reindeer mug or a Santa mug with the wonderful cute dies!  My favorite coffee drink is Starbuck's peppermint mocha...yum!  And, that is exactly what this reindeer mug is holding today!  All stamps and dies are from PPP except for the frame die, which is from MFT.



Here is a closer photo...



You can see the pierced snowflake background in this photo.  The die is from PPP, also.

I had tons of fun making this card for the coffee blog hop and it's great seeing all the wonderful creations!

Thanks so much for dropping by!  Take care, hugs!








7 comments:

  1. so very fun Maria! Love that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat a fun little mug, filled to the brim with goodies! I especially like those old fashioned candies on the bottom that always remind me of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun. I absolutely love it. Great job.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful design, Maria and you have certainly made the most of those beautiful additions to the set. I also love how you have staged your photograh of the card - so artsy and festive!
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, it makes me smile, and I'm sure the recipient will love it. x

    ReplyDelete