Saturday, October 28, 2023

Harvest Blessings!



Hello, Friends!

Happy Saturday to you!  I hope all is well your way and that you are enjoying the weekend.  I got my housework out of the way and decided to make a couple fall cards, but right now I'm sharing with you a couple cards I made while we went camping with my sis and her hubby.  Just a couple of quick easy cards to show today.  I don't remember the company the sentiment is from, but the chipboard pumpkins are from Echo Park.

Another card using an Echo Park tag.  Tags are easy to make cards, right?!  



The weather turned much cooler today.  We did enjoy a nice day in Berlin, Ohio(Amish Country) yesterday.  I was able to get some Christmas gifts and a couple birthday gifts for my sister.  We bought some kettle corn, pumpkin cookies, and a raspberry pie.  We waited in line awhile to eat at Der Dutchman, but it's always worth it for the food is so delicious!  Not sure if we will have many more sunny warm days before winter sets in, so I'm glad that we made the trip.

Ok, well that's all for now.  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!









4 comments:

  1. That's a fun pair of creative fall weather makes, and I love the pumpkins. I'm sure your visit to the Amish country was just delightful! I love visiting places like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your cards and they are gorgeous. The washi tape looks so pretty added to the first card. Tags are great to add and quick to make. Your trip to Berlin made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Maria, perfect autumnal colours and design. I'm sure I visited Berlin, when we were in the US. Lovely memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue background for the orange pumpkins & the tag is so pretty! Glad you got in a nice day trip before the bad weather!

    ReplyDelete