Friday, October 13, 2023

Merry Christmas and Pumpkin Patch...



Hi, Friends!

How are you on this Friday afternoon?  I hope you all are doing well!  It's going to be a busy weekend here with the Apple Festival going on in town.  Good food and fun will be on the agenda for the next couple of days.  I just hope the forecast, which is calling for rain will hold off for awhile.  

I made Christmas cards a couple weeks ago, so I thought I'd share a couple with you.  They were quite easy as you will see.  The above card is with a Christmas tree die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The sentiment is from the same company.  A bow added to finish the card.

Next up,  a simple card using a card panel.  This one is vintage with the sweet angel singing a Christmas carol.





  Gems, star, and a bow to complete the card.  A couple more Christmas cards for my stash.  This one will take a couple stamps.  And, I hear that stamp prices are going up again.  Not what I want to hear when I create layers on my cards, oh well!

We've been wanted to get to the pumpkin patch to decorate outside, so that is what we did this morning.  Here are a few photos of our fun time.






Ok, that's all for now.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by, take care!

Hugs!







7 comments:

  1. both cards are great but I just love that golden tree against the white embossed background. Looks like you might have enough pumpkins to decorate with now, I'm sure that was fun! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas cards are absolutely gorgeous! WOW! Love them both! The first is beautiful and the second is so sweet and beautiful. LOVELY cards.
    I'm loving the pumpkin tower too! FUN decorations and good times.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, two lovely Christmas cards. Love the elegant tree and the vintage caroler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas tree card with its centre bow, then the vintage girl, so sweet a beautiful card. What fun to have a pumpkin tower like that. A farm has, just this year, started selling pumpkins from his field, they are usually bought from a Supermarket. Looks like fun to be had in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that beautiful Christmas tree! It is fantastic. That sweet image of a girl singing is so nostalgic. Wow, the pumpkin patch looks like such a fun place to visit. I'm glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards! The angel's face is so similar to some vintage ceramic angels I treasure. Love that hay bale tower with pumpkins--so neat! Hubby picked out a huge pumpkin at a farm near us & I got a beautiful Fall wreath at JoAnn's. Fun to have a bit of Fall decoration at our front door.

    ReplyDelete