Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Happy Fall!



Hi, Friends!

It's a hot one again today.  And, what a time for the air conditioning not to work!  But, hubby did order a part a few days ago and got it repaired today with the help of our son.  The days have been beautiful, but just a bit warm for me.  For the weekend, it will turn much cooler into the 50's and 60's.  Oh, well, Mother Nature rules, lol!

I'd like to share with you a quick card I made today.  I'll be seeing a friend over the weekend and wanted to give her a fall card.  This one was very easy peasy with Echo Park paper and chipboard pieces.  I added a little white bow on the vase of flowers for the finishing touch.  

Well, that's all for now.  I hope all is well in your world.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by, take care!

Hugs!







6 comments:

  1. Fun papers and a cute, cute card for fall. I know your friend loved it too.
    Yes, I think we're supposed to have cooler weather here too and I'm ready for it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy your AC is fixed. At least now it is starting to cool off and hopefully you won't need it so much now. I love this paper with the fall leaves and how cute the bouquet is. A perfect fall card for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cheerful card with that pretty paper and fun design! Enjoy the fall weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful and beautiful card Maria, I'm sure your friend will love it. We have above temperatures in this part of the UK too at 68f, I love it, wish it could be like this all year. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hate to let go of beautiful days, warm or hot. Of course I love those "perfect fall days" but will take whatever warmth I can get. LOL I so dread winter coming! Love, love. love this card! The paper is gorgeous as are the images you used. Really gives all the fall vibes! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete