Saturday, October 21, 2023

Season's Tweetings!



Hi, Friends!

Happy Saturday to you!  I'm up in my craft room looking at some Christmas cards that I have made recently.  I thought I could enter this one over at the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.  I spotted the cardinals in the second photo image.  




For my card, I started with a red card base and used Altenew wash tape for the background.  The birdhouse is from SSS.  The cardinal is from Newton's Nook.  The sentiment is from Honey Bee.  I added a bow, gold dots, and white spray ink for the final touch.  I do love cardinals and get so excited when I see them around here.  I haven't seen one in awhile except when we went camping a few weeks ago.  Just this morning I saw a blue jay.  It's so fun watching the birds especially at the bird feeders and bird bath.

Well, that's all for today.  We are watching the Ohio State v. Penn State football game right now.  It looks like it's going to be a good game!  Go Bucks!!

Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and have a great weekend!

Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. So tweet and festive! Would have never guessed the background is washi tape… so cool!
    And lucky you to be able to see the different birds IRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love the pretty wintery look and a beautiful cardinal too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the little birdhouse along with the cardinal and your washi tape background looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only see a cardinal once in a great while and they are beautiful. I love your birdhouse of washi tape. That is so cool. The white spray ink added a perfect touch of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, beautifully made and like the Washi tape background. I am back to being able to comment on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this one on IG! Your Bucks are sure having a great year!

    ReplyDelete