Friday, December 22, 2023

Merry Christmas!



Hi, there!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Christmas is just a few days away.  I believe I have everything ready for the festive occasion.  So much to prepare for, but it's been a lot of fun.  And, more fun to come on the big day!  I hope you are all doing well and that you have a very blessed Christmas and joyous new year!

I made a card this morning to send to my friend, Nancy.  We got together on Thursday and exchanged gifts.  We both love gnomes and give each other gifts related to them.  So, I made her a thank you card with a gnome on it.  



She gave me the gnome last year and I added color to make it festive.  The snowflake stencil is from Pretty Pink Posh.  And, the craft cart is a sticker from PhotoPlay.  Gems and twine to finish the card.

I'm not sure if this will be the last card for the year, but I want to thank you for your support of me throughout the year!  It's appreciated!  Take care and have a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs!







4 comments:

  1. How cute! I know your friend loves it! Have a blessed Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute and festive gnome and I love this thank-you card as much as your friend did. Sending wishes your way for a wonderful Christmas - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute gnome Maria - so colourful and whimsical!! And I love that stencilled oval panel behind him too! Hugs and Christmas wishes, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super colourful and wonderful Gnome Maria. A lovely design too.

    ReplyDelete