Saturday, December 16, 2023

Tweetest Christmas Wishes!



Hi, Friends!

Well, it's been awhile since I've updated my blog.  Christmas activities have kept me busy and now things are winding down.  I believe I finished my Christmas shopping today.  Maybe just a couple tiny things to do yet.  I will do more baking next week when our son comes to stay.  He likes gingerbread cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, and sugar cookies.  I already have the sugar cookies made and froze them.  My hubby likes Russian tea cakes or I think some call them snowballs.  

Anyways, I thought I'd post this card before I send it in the mail.  I used Pretty Pink Posh for the bird images and sentiment.  The holly border is from Lawn Fawn.  I used a punch for the snowflakes.  The Christmas cards are finished.  It's always so much fun making them!

Yesterday, I had my sisters over for a birthday/Christmas party.  We had tons of fun with lots of good food and sitting around the table and talking.  Before we had the birthday cake and ice cream, we played Christmas bingo!


From left to right...Cecilia, Christina, Lucretia(birthday gal),
Donna and me

My spoiled little Sheila did not want to feel left out, so she joined us sitting in her dog bednext to me.

Christina brought some props for another photo, so fun!!


From left to right back row...Donna, Lucretia, Christina
From left to right front row...Cecilia, and me

I'm blessed to have four wonderful sisters!


Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and Merry Christmas!

Hugs!







4 comments:

  1. Those birds are so cute and I love the card you created. Looks like the girls birthday party was a fun and festive one. I love the funny faces on the last photo - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute little birds and the red background. how wonderful to have 3 sisters. Thanks for sharing the photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are blessed! So wonderful that you sisters enjoy each other & have such special times together! Love the pictures--especially Sheila being part of the girl group! Your card is darling! Enjoy Christmas with your son & how about saving me a tea cake?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is for the birds! It is adorable and so are you and your sisters. What fun you have together and that is delightful. Merry, Merry Christmas to you and your family, all pets included.

    ReplyDelete