Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hi All,

I'm home trying to start this blog. I am not computer savy at all...whew...but I'm trying! I just posted a card made for a co-worker. We have a recognition/star awards at work where one writes up a recognition statement for a co-worker. And a patient can fill one out also. Anyways, I appreciated her filling one out and saying such "sweet" things about me, so I just had to go to my crafy "merry" corner in my craft room and whip up a card for her. I just LOVE the Pure Innocence stamps by My Favorite Things. OK...anyways...it's getting late here. Hubby did pull me away from my merry craft corner to see a movie. We saw "Salt" with Angelina Jolie. Am just gonna say...oh yeah...Girrrllll Powwwwerrr...hehehe.... Love it when she has said she didn't wanna be a "Bond girl" 'cause she wanted to be "Bond". The movie was full of action and suspense...a great movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment