Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CPS #180


Hi All!

Am back from vacation...sigh...what a piece of heaven that we saw in Maine and New Hampshire! We went to Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Maine for a few days. We stayed in N. Conway, NH for the rest of the week and headed for home. Hubby was set on making it home on Sunday night. We left at 5am in the morn and got home that night at 9:30pm...whew...what a long car ride it was to and from...but so so worth it!!! A little piece of heaven we saw and took lots and lots of pictures. I'll have to post a few, but first I want to show my CPS #180 card for this week. Most of the items used on my card were from my stash. The stamp is from Stampin' Up. Hope you all are doing well...have a great week...and thanks for taking a peak!

1 comment:

  1. This is a striking card....in wonderful red and black! (Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my Color Throwdown card.)

    ReplyDelete