Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome to Neighborhood


Hi there,

We have some new neighbors who just moved in recently. So, I played Betty Crocker today and made some chocolate chip cookies for them. Also, I made a card 'cause...well...I just couldn't resist...hehehe. Don't ya know a card can be made for any occasion...isn't it great?! Back to work for me tomorrow for next two days. I've been able to make several cards lately...so fun! Good thing I'm doing it now 'cause we leave for vacation on Sunday. Not sure how much crafting I'll get done. Am thinking of taking scrapbook/card making items with me. But, oh what to take? Wish I could take everything...hehehe. Ok...I better do some house chores here. Have a great day...enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Maria! I will be moving to a new house soon and this card inspires me to make our change of address card :)!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card! I don't have a stamp like that, but I can draw a house! Love your colors & the way you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete