Monday, September 6, 2010

CPS 183


Hi there!

Hope you all are doing well! The weather has turned cooler here. It seems strange to wear long pants and jackets. But, it just being September I am sure that the weather will be getting a little "summery" again soon. I'm certainly not ready to put away all my summer clothes away yet. Anyways, the cooler weather does put me in the mood to start some Halloween cards. So, for CPS sketch 183 I made a Halloween card...Boo-Yah! The BoBunny Halloween paper is just too darned cute!!! Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day!
Supplies:
Paper: BoBunny
Buttons: Basic Grey
Ribbon: Stampin' Up

5 comments:

  1. such a cute halloween card! i love the "boo-ya"..made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the little ghost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE! Love all the details but especially the buttons in the o's! FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so dang cute!! you really need to consider entering some of the challenges at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com! You can win prizes and they post all the challenges weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to enter them!

    ReplyDelete