Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Hi there!

Am posting a birthday card made for a co-worker. I had a different image in mind, but it so happened that I didn't like how I colored it with copic markers. I definitely need more practice with the copics! Anyways, I went with the Serendipity bird cage stamp, which fit for the area.

Also, I posted a couple pictures of SNOW. Yep, all that "white stuff" that we are getting tired of seeing. It was a level 3 emergency for several counties. The county I work in had issued a level 3, so no work for me! Poor hubby had to stay over at work all night and barely could get into the driveway with his truck. He then had the fun job of plowing out all that "white stuff". Our German Shepherd had fun and watched the snow fly. At least someone loves all this SNOW...hehehe! You all take care and keep warm! Thanks for looking! I appreciate any and all comments!

Supplies:
Paper: Paper Pizazz, Bazzill
Stamps: PTI(sentiment), Serendipity(bird cage)
Gems: Darice, Recollections
Floss: JoAnn Fabric
Ribbon: Michael's
Ink: SU(perfect plum)
Punch: SU(ticket punch), Fiskars, Martha Stewart(bird)
Leaf: Me & My Big Ideas

1 comment:

  1. My oh my you did have a load of snow.... I can say that we have no snow here in Holland right now and I'm very thankful for that :)Stay warm and take care!
    Your card is gorgeous; the birdcage seems to pop off your card; fabulous!

    ReplyDelete