Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Hi Friends!

Are you having a great Sunday today?  I certainly hope that you are!  It's a perfect sunny day here in NW Ohio!  It's in the 70's.  Yesterday it was a tad chilly, but warmer weather today and for the rest of the week.  It's a lovely day to walk around and enjoy the beautiful flowers...

Here are a couple of photos that I took of my pretty roses...





Now regarding my card....

It is just a card I wanted to have on hand for any upcoming birthday.  The paper is from DCWV(Butterfly Garden Stack).  I know I don't need anymore paper, but when I saw this paper I couldn't resist.  Plus, the added bonus was that it was on sale!  I love how the gold polka dot background and border shine!  Anyways, the card was very simple as you can see.  The stamp, ink, ribbon, and button are from SU.  The twine is from PTI.  Another easy peasy card for my stash...yeah!

Ok, that's all for now.  I just might be back later tonight or tomorrow with another card!  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by, hugs!

13 comments:

  1. Maria, your roses are so pretty. I know you're enjoying your garden and the warmer weather. So glad you shared these pretty blooms.

    Your card is gorgeous, too. Your paper is so pretty. I know what you mean. I buy paper knowing I could never use it all...but it's always so yummy, I can't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very pretty papers! Love your bow with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Maria, this is gorgeous! I can see why you couldn't pass up that paper! And your roses...stunning! I especially love the pale pink ones. You must have a seriously green thumb! ;) Have a great week! ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Maria! The papers are so pretty. And your photos are a perfect compliment to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for becoming a follower. I will jump at the pleasure following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your roses are stunning! Your card is a work of beauty and perfect for the have on hand stash and will make someone so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pretty card AND your beautiful roses!!!!! Mine are in full bloom too here in Seattle! Love this time of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maria - your birthday card is beautiful - it is so elegant and I love the color of the ribbon and the use of the button. Your roses are also beautiful and I bet the aroma is heavenly!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning card and your roses look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is SUCH a sweet card, Maria! So feminine and just beautiful. And so are your flowers. Your garden must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your roses are GORGEOUS and I Love your sweet feminine card! Those papers and colors are Gorgeous, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soo Pretty Pretty Maria!! Love the Soft summer dp's and the touch of gold too! Some Lucky Recipient will be thrilled to receive this Beauty for sure! 8-) And the pics of your Garden a Gorgeous!! Such Beautiful Roses! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  13. What Beautiful roses......pretty card too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete