Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Hi there!

Merry Christmas!  How are things with you?  Are you getting all those Christmas preparations done?   I thought I'd be back here sooner, but work, etc. has kept me very busy.  I took a break and made these little tags.  I wanted to add some design paper, but went with all white background.  I just love the sweet little stamps Debbie designed, which are perfect for tags, etc.  I used the Have a Holly Jolly Holiday stamp set from Paper Sweeties. 

I started with white card stock and die cut using SU Framelit Labels.  The images were stamped and colored with copics.  The sentiment was popped up for dimension and gems added.  For the finishing touch I added ribbon and twine. 

I hope all is well with you.  We've had lots of rain over the past couple days.  All the snow is nearly gone...sigh.  The snow was so pretty last weekend.  And, I thought...yeah...a white Christmas.  Well, I'm late in posting this, but I thought I'd share the lovely photo of our Christmas lights with the snow from last weekend.


A few more days until Christmas, so maybe there is still hope for snow?  Ok, friends, thank you so much for dropping by today.  You take good care and wishing for you and family a very Merry Christmas!

Supplies:

Paper:  MFT
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Have a Holly Jolly Holiday
Dies:  SU:  Framelits-Labels
Ink:  SU:  Garden Green, Red Riding Hood Red
Gems:  Paper Studio
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Twine:  American Crafts
Oval Punch: Fiskars
Copics:  R46, G17

20 comments:

  1. wonderful tags, Maria! I decided I was going to add tags to my list of "make it all year" like I do with Christmas cards from challenges...I will remember your layering and a sweet sentiment in the center! I wish you and your family a very MERRY and blessed Chritmas. I will forward to seeing you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die cut layers on your festive tags with the cute stampings and pretty red bling! your bushes look so pretty with the lights! Our snow is melting as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layered tags, Maria.....and your festive lights!

    Wishing you and your family a very happy and peaceful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are so pretty, Maria! I have been diligently working to complete handmade cards and gifts--I really need to start sooner. Hopefully, I'll be in good shape by Christmas day! Here's hoping for a white Christmas for you and for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get your snow Maria!
    Your tags are just beautiful! Love the red and green stamping and they are adorable.
    I am forcing myself to sit and take a break ...I wanted to watch the GreenBay game anyway.
    I hope you have a wonderful and very Blessed. Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, the dimensional tags are so pretty. That is something I am sorry to say I never get made. Maybe if I start in January, I could have some by next Christmas.

    Your lights look so pretty. Snow?? Lucky you. We've just had tornado watches and severe thunderstorms here...last night. So, I'll trade with you. :-)

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I love your tags, Maria!!!! Love all the cute little stamps you used and what pretty layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layered tags--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, your tags are so pretty! I love the white layers and those adorable little stamps. The lights on the snow look so pretty. I hope you get your white Christmas. May you and your family have a Merry & Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tags Maria and such a fabulous photo! You could link up to Our Beautiful World?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tags are beautiful!
    I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tags! Your holiday lights look so pretty in the snow. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such PRETTY tags, Maria! I'm sure they looked FAB on your gifts! LOVE the all white BG so they can go with any paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tags are just adorable! I love the layers!! So cute! Your lights in the snow are beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful lights and tags :) We didn't have one flake of snow this year in The Netherlands. In fact, it felt more like Spring. Hope you had a sweet Christmas. Thank you for sharing at OBW! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such adorable tags, Maria, and I love the photo of your lights in the snow! Would love to have a white Christmas some day! Hope yours was merry and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are delightful Maria!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful tags my dear! And I love your Christmas lights in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your tags! I am sure they brought much joy to the recipient!

    Love your lights too!

    ReplyDelete