Monday, December 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties December Release Party!


Today is Release Party for Paper Sweeties...woohoo!  The *new* stamps/dies are now available to purchase!  If you saw yesterday's post, you will remember that I used the same darling snowman on the coasters that I made.  I couldn't resist using him again for this card.  I think this cute little snowman is trying to catch a snowflake.  Or, he's waving to you and wishing Happy Holidays!:-)

I started with a white card base and used the Sweet Cuts-Snow Globe for the cut out.  I stamped the background with a stamp from the coordinating stamp set Snow Globe for the appearance of snow.  The little guy from the same stamp set is on a snow drift, which I cut using the die Sweet Cuts-Thanks Snow Much.  The sequins(Robin Egg)  and twine(Strawberry)  are also from Paper Sweeties.  And, there you have it an easy shaker card.  Hop along and see what the other designers have created.  I'm sure it'll be fun! 

                                                          Amber Kroening
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Maria Patrick--that's me
                                                       
 
                                                           What's New
 Snow Time
 Deck The Halls
                                                     Sweet Cuts - Snow Time
                                                  Sweet Cuts - Deck The Halls


Please come back tomorrow for Paper Sweeties Release Rewind!  Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Maria


Supplies:

Paper:  PTI
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties-Snow Globe
Ink:  Memento:  Tuxedo Black
        SU:  Bashful Blue
Pearl Beads:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Sequins:  Paper Sweeties-Robin Egg
Dies:  Paper Sweeties-Sweet Cuts-Snow Globe
                                    Sweet Cuts-Thanks Snow Much
Twine:  Paper Sweeties:  Strawberry
Copics

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Santa snowglobe! Just DARLING, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this snowglobe card! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Maria! That snowglobe is the sweetest thing ever! Absolutely adore all the crisp white of your design and love the shaker element you added to the snowglobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super shaker card, Maria. I love the blue sequins.
    I like you new header, too. I love red buildings and they are especially beautiful in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a sweet and darling card, Maria :) Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable Maria!! LOVE the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria this is the cutest card! Love the sequin snow and the twine tie on the sentiment strip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Maria! I LOVE the clean feel and the sweet bits in the shaker portion! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your design of this shaker card!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria, your shaker card is beautiful! I love the design and the way in which you cut the shaker. I'm happy to see the snowman stamp again, as he's darling! The sentiment is one of my favorites and is especially sweet with the twine. :o) Wonderful work for this release, as always! Have a blessed night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWOWOWOWOOW!! I LOVE the Design of this Shaker!! Just AWESOME!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love love love your shaker card!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of the best and cutest shaker cards I've seen. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great minds think alike! I made a shaker with this set, too. Love the pearls and blue sequins you used. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet! Love this shaker, Maria!

    ReplyDelete