Sunday, December 27, 2015

Get Well Soon!

 
Hi, Friends!
 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  We certainly did!  So much yummy food and fun times with family!  I made the above card for a family member who is to have surgery tomorrow.  I'm wishing for her a very speedy recovery!  I'll take this card to her tomorrow along with a book and some magazines.  I even thought of buying one of those adult coloring books for her, but due to her surgery it might be difficult. 
 
Anyways, the card was easy peasy with the K&Company poinsettia stickers.  The paper is from Echo Park and the sentiment is from PTI.  Well, not much else going on here right now.  I'm not looking forward to putting away all the Christmas decorations.  It looks so lovely and peaceful at night.  It makes me want to keep them up all year...ha!  I thought I'd share a few Christmas photos of family...
 
Shadow with his Christmas penguin
 
He will chew until he finds the squeaker!
 
Randy, me, Jeremy
 

Randy and his Mom, Ann
 
Well, that's all for now.  Take care and Happy New Year to you all!  Thanks so much for dropping by!  It's appreciated!
 
Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family, Maria! These pictures are to treasure & so glad you included one of Shadow! I had to take Fritz's toy away since he was tearing the seams--so much for "super tough"--haha! Gorgeous card--love the papers & those beautiful stickers--will surely be very appreciated by your loved one! I love the Christmas lights, too, & turn them on every morning since it's been dark & gray here every day. Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Maria, and sure to bring a smile to the recipient. I'm not looking forward to putting away the Christmas decorations--it seems extra warm and cozy with them up. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Maria! I'm sure your friend will just love it :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God speed on the recovery of your family member and adult coloring books are always a hit! :) Your pictures are wonderful and that tree is beautiful. So glad you had a blessed Christmas and Happiest of New Years to you too.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos ... How I adore your dog! I could kiss him to bits!! And before I forget your card is beautiful!! Best wishes to the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and a beautiful family. I am sure your friend appreciated that you created such a lovely card for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas Maria! I love your pictures and your dog is adorable!!! Thank You for the beautiful card, I received it yesterday and was so happy!!!! Thank You my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you a great Christmas! I love your beautiful card! I hope your family member heals quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful get-well card! Love the bright colors and the poinsettias are so pretty. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Love seeing all the happy photos! Happy New Year to you! May 2016 bring you much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear you had a great Christmas. I love the photos of your family. You look so young! And your card is a gem. Love the design!
    Have a wonderful week and a great start for a happy new year!
    XX

    ReplyDelete