Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hope...


Hi, there!

Happy Wednesday to you!  Just popping in quick to share with you a card made for Mojo Monday card sketch challenge!  I haven't played this challenge in ages!  I organized many of my stamps and got out a neglected Verve stamp set with the nautical inspirational theme. The sentiment applies to so many things going on in the world today.  There is always hope!:-)  Anyways, here is my card...


I started with a white card base and paired it with Doodlebug paper. I used a Darice embossing folder for the brown panels.  The large banner is from Lawn Fawn and the smaller banner is from MFT.  All stamps are from Verve.  Ok, that's all for now.  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Maria--wonderful verse, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful nautical themed card! Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nautical themed cards Maria - this is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! LOVE the nautical theme!! I hope your having a wonderful day , friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous nautical card and a brilliant take on that sketch too Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maria, I love this... that is one of my favorite Scriptures and you have showcased it so beautifully. There are so many Verve sets I would love to own! The textural background and nautical paper are gorgeous accompaniments for the sentiment. Beautifully designed, my dear friend. Thank you for the inspiration and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this! Such a beautiful sentiment, and nautical designs are always one of my top favorites. You nailed that sketch. Love the colors, love the embossing, love the banners... love it all!

    ReplyDelete