Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Easter!



Hi, Friends!

I thought I'd pop in quick to share with you an Easter card that I made using my zig markers.  I'm still new at water coloring and don't do it as often as my copic coloring.  I guess it's one of those things that you shy away from and stay with the familiar.  But, I'm happy with the results.  The image is from Sweet 'n Sassy.  The oval die is from Lil Inkers and the last die is from MFT.  A gold bow to finish the card.

Please forgive my photo quality.  My son updated the computer and forgot to put my photo editing program back on.  I fumbled best that I could and thought I'd manage, but to no avail.  But, all is well again for he put my photo editing back on.  I'm thankful for my techy son!

I'm entering this card over at Simon Says.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Maria

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maria! You did an amazing job coloring that beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Maria! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Maria :-) the image is so poignant and the colours and shapes are fabulous, very lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers of die cuts and the colors you used. Beautiful job with the watercoloring, too!
    Wishing you a very happy Easter holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You SHOULD be happy with your results! This is GORGEOUS! Happy Easter, Maria!

    ReplyDelete