Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Autumn Blessings!

Happy Fall!

Cooler temps have arrived here in NW Ohio, which is a welcomed change.  We have had a hot humid summer.  I haven't been in my craft room for about a week due to taking care of my son.  A deer ran out in front of him on 9-15.  He was on his motorcycle and wears a helmet and protective gear.  He is very lucky that he didn't have any serious injuries.  The X-rays for his hip, knee, and elbow showed no fractures.  I took him to two doctor appointments and the ortho doctor felt he had internal bruising on his hip and upper thigh area.  He's hobbling around on crutches and is improving.  Ok, onto a lighter note...

It was good to get back to some creating.  It certainly helps me relax and get my mind off of things.  I already had these PTI images inked up.  I used an MFT stencil for the background and added sparkly dots for my fall card.  I'm entering this card over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.  And, here is my card...




Autumn Blessings to you all!  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Maria

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card, Maria! Wonderful design & love the colors! So happy your son is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Maria! Wishing your son a speedy recovery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Maria! I love PTI products. I hope your son heals quickly and is back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a scare for your son! So glad he had no serious injuries!
    Love your card! The stenciled background looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your son but thank goodness it wasn't more serious... I hope he gets well soon...It must have been awful for you too.
    Your card is stunning!! I love the colours and the design is so perfect!! Pure elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love this colour combo- so fresh and pretty. I hope you don't mind me pinning it for inspiration.
    Your poor son! I hope he recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgoodness, I'm so sorry to hear about your son's accident! Thank goodness he's doing okay and managed to escape without worse injuries! So glad we all have crafting to get our mind off of things. Really works like magic.... and this card is absolutely magical!! <3

    ReplyDelete