Saturday, May 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties May 2021-Release Party!



Hi, there!  It's the Release Party today for Paper Sweeties!

I have two gnome projects to share with you today!








The little gnome home was made using the Sweet Cuts-Treat Box and the Sweet Cuts-Treat Box Add-on:  Home & Garden.  The paper and tiny gnome sticker is from Photo Play.  The tiny gnome is waiting outside to meet his craft gnomies for the craft retreat!  The tag attached to the house was made using the Sweet Cuts- Craftin' with my Gnomies.  Raspberry and Licorice ribbon along with pearl cotton to finish the treat box.





The tag was made using the new set Sweet Cuts-For You(tag die) and Build a Gnome.  The sentiment is from the set Hugs and Kisses.

Inside of the tag...




The top sentiment and cupcake are from the set Hugs and Kisses.  The gnomie sentiment is from the set Craftin' with my Gnomies.  The small gnome sticker is from Photo Play.



I had tons of fun making all the new gnome projects for this
month's release!  I hope you have fun shopping!

 Take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 



Thank you so much for dropping by today!  
Take care, hugs!









6 comments:

  1. Wish I could be one of the gnomes going on the craft retreat. The little gnome house is adorable and I love the roof. The tag is a great one with bright colors and a pretty plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is such a pretty house, I love how you did the roof and great papers too with the cute Gnomes. You have been busy with Beautiful results.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little house is just genius and I love the little gnome at the front door! Great matching tag too! Awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for houses and yours are so terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet house and tag! Live the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete