Friday, May 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties-May 2021-Release Sneak Peeks!




I'm sharing my project for the new release from Paper Sweeties 
this month!  You'll be able to purchase the new products tomorrow!
I think you'll love all the inspiration we have for you!
There are some really fun sets!!



I was so excited to receive these stamp sets this month with the gnome theme...so fun!!  And, to have the Photo Play paper to pair with my projects was perfect!  The sentiments and tag are from the new set Craftin with my Gnomies and coordinated die cuts are Sweet Cuts-Craftin with my Gnomies.  I used a gnome sticker and along with other stickers to finish this fold card.  I'll show you darling gnomes used with the new stamp sets on projects for the next two days, so please stay tuned!









Project Supplies:


 I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 



Thank you so much for dropping by today!  
Take care, hugs!








4 comments:

  1. Anything with gnomes gets my attention and these guys are too cute! I just love those colorful papers and fun sentiments, including the little tag! Adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Great mix of products.
    I must admit, I don’t understand the fascination with gnomes... they kinda creep me out. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and fabulous makes, love the vibrancy and those cute Gnomes.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete