Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas!

I'm wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a new year filled with many blessings!  

I hope you all are able to breathe a little before the big day arrives.  I have taken yesterday and today to relax a bit before our Christmas dinner.  Our Christmas here will be just a little bit different with our son leaving Christmas morning to New Jersey to visit with some friends.   We will enjoy a nice dinner out tonight and tomorrow we will do our Christmas meal, church, and opening of the gifts.  My son plays the organ for the midnight service, which is actually at 10:30 pm.  I always look forward to hearing him play the Hallelujah Chorus song and the closing song of Silent Night with all lights out holding a lit candle.  While our son is in New Jersey, we will watch our grand dog, Maverick.  I think it'll be a 3-ring circus.  Yes, literally, with two dogs and a cat this year!:-)

Anyways, I do have a couple cards that I'd like to share with you.  I really enjoyed making these cards with different variations.  I did take one photo of one of them that I sent.  It was very relaxing stitching these while watching TV in the evening.  



The snowflake die is from Spellbinder's.  And, the circle die is from the Greetery.  Gems added to finish the card.


My friend, Greta, sent me the circle stitch panel to make the above card.  It is from Spellbinder's, also.  I did case it and I don't know who designed it.  It is the example on the Spellbinder's sight.  I sent it to Greta for her Christmas card.  

Ok, well that's all for now.  Have a wonderful blessed Christmas!!  Take care, hugs!!









3 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Maria. I'm glad you are relaxing a bit before Christmas and keeping the dog. You will be busy! That was so sweet of Greta and I'm so grateful to her for getting to meet you. Have a wonderful holiday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful! The church service sounds so wonderful with your son playing the organ too! Enjoy the warmth of the fur babies surrounding you tomorrow and have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful and creative cards. The Church service sounds magical and how wonderful that your son plays the organ x. Hope Christmas went well and that you enjoyed it? Here's to a Healthy, Happy and Crafty 2022 Maria ....Sending hugs x.

    ReplyDelete