Saturday, December 18, 2021

25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties! (December 2021)








Hi, there!  It's my day again to share with you a project that I made for the 25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties!  I hope you check out all the days this month that the Paper Sweeties designers have made projects to inspire you!  

As seen above, I made a Christmas card using the set Manger.  The baby Jesus in the manger was embossed with gold.  The scallop frame is from the set Sweet Cuts-Oval Scallop Frames.  I embossed the sentiment stamp for the background.  Avery Elle white ink spray and Perfect Pearls Mists-gold for the background, also.  Nuvo Gold drops were applied to the scallop frame.  Star stickers for the final touch.  It was a fun artsy card to make!  I did my best not to get ink spray on me!:-)


Project Supplies:

Manger



Sweet Cuts-Oval Scallop Frames



Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and Merry Christmas!

Hugs!












6 comments:

  1. How beautiful Maria, i love the background with the manger.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful manger design for your lovely card! The background is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the artsy and inky background and the line stamp of baby Jesus in the manger looks so contemporary and striking x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty manger scene and I love the background with the greatest gift! So cute and perfect for the meaning of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE Christmas cards about the real reason for Christmas--the birth of our Savior. WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Great job of highlighting
    the manger. The background paper is
    great. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete