Sunday, April 16, 2023

Happy Birthday!



Hello, Friends!

I'm back again to enter my butterfly birthday card over at Triple B Challenge.  It's a fun challenge where you need to use at least a bird, butterfly, or flower for your creation.  Or, you can choose all three, how fun!  

It's been gorgeous weather lately, but today it turned rainy and chilly.  There will be a huge drop in temps by tomorrow.  We had 70 to 80 degree weather this past week.  It will only be in the 40's on Monday.  Oh well, I know it will warm up again soon.  Everything is blooming and looking so beautiful!  I can look out the window as I am typing to see the lovely weeping cherry tree, so pretty!

Ok, well I'm here to share with you a very simple card that I made using up some bits from my AI backgrounds that I made on my previous two cards.  I added an orange AI background that I had made, also.  


The butterfly card is from Little Inker Designs.  The sentiment is from SU.  I didn't add any gems or sequins for I think the butterfly needed to shine all by itself.  

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care and have a great week!

Hugs!
Maria
















6 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a stunning butterfly! I LOVE this!!! Love the colors and design too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one gorgeous butterfly and I love the colors! I don't think it needs anything else either, it looks great all by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That butterfly is a standout. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your butterfly is a stunner!! Love how beautifully the colors show through the big bold and beautiful butterfly!! We have had the same weather as you, 80's and beautiful all week, then cold and even some snow! It's 38 as I type this!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the colour mix. As for weather, what has happened to it, freezing one day, warmer and sunny the next. I want warmth now. SO I can complain how hot it is. Us Brits always have the weather to talk about, as it's so changeable. I blame the Atlantic. x

    ReplyDelete