Sunday, April 2, 2023

Happy Easter!


Hi, Friends!

Easter greetings to you!  I have a few more Easter cards to share with you today.  First up is my Easter card using a die cut background from Concord and 9th.  The scallop oval die is from Newton's Nook.  The flowers are from MFT and butterfly is from Reverse Confetti.  I forget where the die cut cross is from, but I think it's from Simon Says.  I colored the image with copics and the background behind the cross panel was made using distress inks.  I'm entering this card over at Double D Challenge just under the wire.  

Next up...



A very simple Easter card using Color Play paper.  The embossed background was made using an embossing folder from TE.  A cross sticker, Easter sentiment from SU, and ribbon to finish the card.

For my final card...



The tea cup is from Avery Elle.  The flowers, butterflies, and sentiment are from Reverse Confetti.    Gems to finish the card.

 My heart goes out to all those who were affected with storms and tornadoes recently.  I pray for all those going through a difficult time.

Friday night here was scary to me and I couldn't sleep due to the weather and from waiting on news of my best friend's daughter who was waiting for their precious baby to arrive.  Finally after 2 1/2 days of labor she had to have a C-section and a beautiful baby boy, Evan Lee 7 lb. 1 oz.  arrived into the world late Friday evening.  What a blessing right before Easter!  

Ok, that's all for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful blessed Easter!  Take care!

Hugs!







8 comments:

  1. ALL are simply gorgeous!! I love each and every one of them equally too. So pretty and perfect for Easter. So glad your friends daughter and the baby are doing ok.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend, your cards are all just BEAUTIFUL!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    PS ... so glad Mama and baby are doing well ... scary times in so many ways these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each card has it's own unique look and so pretty. I like the die cut crosses on the first card and the embossing folder you used on the second. The butterflies are so light and airy and spring like. I'm so glad your friend's baby is here safe and sound. The tornado's have been way too close for comfort and, like you, I pray for all those where there were touchdowns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter cards are all so pretty and each with it's own unique flavor and design. I love the butterflies in the teacup, what a fun idea! Happy Easter blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three lovely cards and each very different. I really like the background on the first one, with its shaded background and the other two are so very pretty and colourful. I wish you a very Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful Easter cards Maria! I love the first one, it is so pretty but then the second one is gorgeous as well. Your third one is so soft and unusual, love the butterflies in the tea cup. All three are just gorgeous! I know, this wicked weather is so scary and my heart and prayers go out to those in the paths of the storms. I hope this weather soon settles down, but I am thinking this is a new normal now. Oh the birth of a baby is always a blessing and right before Easter too! What a gift!!! Long labors are never fun, I was in labor 48 hours with my first son. Should have had a C-section but they didn't do one. I almost died and my son almost died. Glad all went well for your friends daughter but not sure why they waited so long before doing the C-section. Enjoy that new bundle of joy!!!! Happy Easter to you and yours Maria! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three very pretty Easter cards Maria! Happy Easter to you and your loved ones and congratulations to your friend and her daughter and the new addition to their family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AW! Wonderful cards Maria, each so different, but all beautiful. What a harrowing story about your friend and her baby. I'm so glad it all turned out well. A Blessing indeed.

    ReplyDelete