Thursday, August 17, 2023

Vacation and a card...


Hi, Friends!

We returned home from a wonderful vacation in Turks and Caicos!  We had a great time with our son and his friend.  Just a gorgeous ocean with the prettiest color of aqua!


This was our view from our room.  The weather was hot with high humidity and it 
felt great swimming in the warm ocean!


We only had one rain day, but it was a great opportunity to take photos.  
My son, Jeremy, his friend, Ryan, and husband to the right.


We are enjoying a dinner with the sun setting in the background.


The water is clear and sand is soft.


And, a special highlight of the trip was meeting
Sue Lelli.  She is a long time crafty blog friend.  She
came to Turks and Caicos a couple days before 
we left and we met for dinner.  Our hubbies
came along, too.  We enjoyed delicious food
and had a great time!!


We hope to return one day again to the
beautiful island of Turks and Caicos!


Ok, you still with me?  If so, thank you!  I won't bore you with more vacation photos, but I do have one more thing to share.  I went to a crop at the end of July and made many cards.  I'd like to share with you the fall birthday card I made.



The image from SSS.  The frame is from PTI.


Ok, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!  Have a great rest of the week!

Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Your vacation looked marvelous and I'm glad you got to meet up with a friend there too, how exciting! The card is beautiful too by the way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Sounds & looks like a wonderful vacation! Glad you shared photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vacation pictures! Looks like so much fun and relaxing. Love your beautiful card too. Reminds me of autumn that will be here soon. Love the way you framed it out.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not being able to have a holiday, for many years, I am, wallowing in your beautiful photos Marie, sounds like you had a wonderful time, and meeting up with a blog friend too, the icing on the cake. Thanks for sharing the photos. A beautiful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very envious of your wonderful vacation...super photos...looks like paradise. Your card is lovely too, I like the 'off the edge' look and your autumnal colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely vacation with your family. Even if it rained, I'd be happy just sitting in the room looking out at that view! Awesome. How great you got to meet another cardmaker in person. That is the best part of being a blogger, I think. I am loving the bright orange on your fall card. The white frame looks stunning against the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a lovely vacation Maria! It looks so beautiful there and I love your photos! I've never left the US and haven't left PA much. LOL So I love seeing photo's like this, it lets me "go there" without actually going there so to speak. How fun and amazing that a blogger friend came to the same place and that y'all got to meet up as well!! Talking about the stars aligning! Love that! And speaking of love, I love your fall birthday card, the colors are perfectly fall and I love the beautiful frame and flower cluster. It's just gorgeous! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looked like a fantastic vacation. Wonderful fall birthday card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this highlighted on your side bar and had to come look at your vacation photos (and WOW, what a beautiful fall card!) and drool! It looks literally like paradise and you two kids do NOT look old enough to have a grown-up son!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete