Friday, August 4, 2023

Sending Caring Thoughts...





Hi, Friends!

Happy Friday to you!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far!  I'm back again with another sunflower card.  My previous card used the sunflower stamp from PPP.  For the above card, I used the sunflower stencil from PPP.  The frame die is from PTI.  

We did manage to visit the sunflower farm again this year and enjoyed a tractor ride viewing the beautiful sunflowers!  There were photo op places, so we snapped a few pics.  It was a hot day in the sun, but we are happy that we visited since it was the last day.  In the first pic below, you can see that the sunflowers are ready to be harvested. 







About a million sunflowers are in the field.  It looks so amazing and very beautiful!  Ok, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!









10 comments:

  1. Your sunflower stenciled on to your card is so pretty Maria! I love that frame too. Really fancy's up the card base! I love your photos from the sunflower farm. How fun to take a tractor ride and see all those beautiful blooms. They certainly are ready to be harvested. I would love the see them harvested, but never caught them being harvested around here. I do miss getting tractor and combine rides with late hubby, especially in the combine, that was always my favorite time-harvest time! LOL Glad you and hubby enjoyed your day! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stenciled sunflower is so pretty and that frame is a perfect way to showcase it. We have a huge sunflower field around my area too and they are something to see and visit. Great photos, Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and super stencilling. You photos are amazing ...I cant imagine the riot of colour all those sunflowers together must make. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one huge sunflower in your picture! I think you captured it well with your card. What a wonderful place to visit and I'm glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sunflowers........not only in the photos either. I LOVE your card and the way you framed out that single sunflower. So lovely. The photos - looks like such a fun and pretty place. Know that was fun.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovley photos Maria! And what a pretty CAS card - love how you've carried the stencilling onto the frame! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely sunflower card. Beautiful stencilling.
    The sunflower farm looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sunflower card with the beautiful framing. What beautiful photos too, it must be a wonderful experience to see so many sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and great pictures. Sunflowers are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete