Thursday, August 24, 2023

Happy Birthday!



Hi, there!

I hope all is going well your way!  It's so strange how quickly the weather can change.  We had lots of rain here and a thunderstorm pretty much all night long.  There was some flooding and a road closed when I needed to go into town this morning.  The sun is shining with blue skies right now.  We're not done with storms yet for we may get more tonight.  

Anyways, I'd like to share with you a card I made for my son's birthday for next month.  He has a red motorcycle, so I colored it red with copic markers.  The image is from Jillian Vance Designs.  A couple dots to finish the card.  




Just one more photo.  Our Nicky loves to jump in our laundry baskets.  The look on his face I think is...I dare for you to try to get me out of here, lol!  We've had him for a couple years now and he has settled down quite a bit.  He still loves to look for rubber bands that I have around my craft items.  I have changed to paper clips or tape.  I never had a cat before that went after rubber bands the way he does, silly kitty, lol!

Ok, that's all for now.  I hope you have a great weekend!  Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care!

Hugs!








7 comments:

  1. Cute card - and kitty too! Love the red motorcycle and the way you did the "tire track". I know he's going to love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! Your son will love it.
    You should enter it at We Love Stamping Masculine challenge
    https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2023/08/august-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your son's red motorcycle card, he will be quite pleased with it! Also Nicky is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather really has been weird Maria, I've hardly gotten any rain, but other parts of PA have gotten storms and flooding like you are describing, with the lost of electric because of tornados. What little rain I've gotten has been fairly gentle, but we do have winds from the storms that go around us. No damage though. I sure hope everyone has been safe! I love your card and I can imagine your son loved it too! My oldest son had a crotch rocket, I hated it....he loved it. LOL Motorcycles worry me, but I guess all Mama's worry don't we? Love your kitty!!! Yep, he definitely is giving you the "I dare you" look. LOL Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our sons are alike with their motorcycles! This is a fun card and I love the tire tracks too. Nicky looks like she is mischievous and is waiting for you to put a towel or blanket in the basket for her. Going after rubber bands is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those thunderstorms seem to be going around the world Maria, we’ve had our share of them too. Then beautiful sunshine as if nothing has happened except for some flooding, then it's overcast again, all strange weather if you ask me? Your son is going to love this fabulous masculine card. Lovely details. Love your puss too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny Nicky likes rubberbands! He's so cute! Love the motorcycle card & bet your son does, too!

    ReplyDelete