Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Baby!








Hi, there!

How are you on this wonderful Tuesday?  I hope all is well in your world!  I thought I'd pop in quick and share a baby card that I made for a friend's daughter.  I used some old with some new.  The images are new from Pretty Pink Posh and the scallop dies are from Paper Sweeties.  I just love these cute baby dies!  I can see myself using them quite often!

The card is self-explanatory.  It was very easy to make and came together quickly, which doesn't always happen, right?!  The plaid design paper is from Lawn Lawn.  To balance the card, I have two little ducks.  Now I'm thinking, oh my, does it look like mama duck at twins, lol!  Always something, right?!  I tend to overthink things at times.  Inside the card, I have one little duck with a heart. And the sentiment, bundle of joy.

Ok, enough overthinking for now.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care, hugs!







8 comments:

  1. What a great card using your NBUS sweet duckling, Maria! The plaid and scalloped circles are perfect. I think it looks like a row of ducks and then the middle duck zooms large when the camera hits it. If that makes any sense?! So no worries about twins, but it is a great design, should you ever have a need for that. Hope you are doing well. Sorry my visits are so sporadic any more! Don't know where the darn time goes! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a precious baby card with that pretty plaid paper and those darling duck images. I didn't think of twins at all and I'm an overthinking myself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, the ducks are adorable and the background paper is great for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet baby card. The ducklings are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad someone else suffers from my overthinking condition as well. Your card is just great. You have no need to worry. It is good that it came together easily and quickly. You should take that as a win as we all know it doesn't always work like that for even the simplest of cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so adorable, Maria. Love the plaid background to ground those little ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you made me chuckle! You could use this for twins, but I never thought of it until you said that! Totally adorable card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely adorable card, just perfect Maria. x

    ReplyDelete