Saturday, May 4, 2024

Happy Birthday!



Hi, Friends!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!  I finished a birthday card for my niece with some new goodies from Pretty Pink Posh.  I just love the stitched butterflies!  I got out my neglected ink sprays for the background.  I added a foil panel, also.  Distress inks were used for the butterflies.  For the stems and wings behind the inked butterfly, I used sparkly aqua paper.  Sequins and sentiment to finish the birthday card.

I'm entering this card over at NBUS.



Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  I'm heading over to your blogs to see your lovely creations, take care!

Hugs!







7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The stitching details on the butterflies are fabulous. Your niece will love it. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stitched butterflies are so fun, Maria ~ perfect for your niece! I love the colors you used with your layering and your scallops and schplattering finish it perfectly! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! I hope you are doing well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies are so pretty and love the colors you used, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combination you chose for these butterflies and they look so pretty all dressed up in their sequins and stitched wings! I like that subtle spraying in the background too - everything looks beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I like those stitched butterflies and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! This is so pretty and girly, I'm sure she loved her card. x

    ReplyDelete