Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Happy Birthday!



Hi, Friends!

I'd like to share with you two cards I made using Karin Brushmarkers!  I've had these new markers, which seems forever and I finally used them.  I watched a tutorial from Mindy Eggen before water coloring the lovely flowers from Simon Says.  The embossed background and flower dies are from the same set, Bountiful Blooms.  It makes it so convenient to have the embossing folder and cutting die in the same set!  I used a punch for the leaves under the sentiment and added dots to finish the card.

Next up, is the same type of card using the same set, but I water colored the background and sprayed white and perfect pearls ink sprays to the flowers and background.  Vellum leaves and yellow gems to finish the card.

I'm entering this card over at the Flower Challenge.









That's all for now.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Wishing you all a Happy Mother's Day!  Take care!

Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you have finally used those markers. I hope the beauty of these cards encourages you to use them more. Love how you have used the perfect pearls too. They provide such lovely shine and extra interest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, those flowers are fabulous. I most of missed this video, off to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like those markers were fun to use and both cards turned out just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous Maria but I especially like the second design with its bright blooms and foliage all over the card front! Glad you enjoyed your brush pens - I'm a massive fan too!! Thank you for coming to play with us at the Flower Challenge! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete