Hi, Friends!
I made the above birthday card for a friend who loves camping. Several cute critters on this card from Lawn Fawn! They are having a great time singing camp songs and enjoying smores! I know it's lots of fun enjoying sweet treats around the camp fire with friends and family! The s'more the merrier!
For my card, I started with a dark blue background, which was die cut using the Outside Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables die. Distress spray(fossilized amber) added for the night sky. Gold stars and a moon was added for the night sky, also. The grass was made using the Simple Grassy Hillsides die. The critters are from the S'more the Merrier stamp/die set. The camper and trees are from the Happy Trails stamp set. I'm entering this card over at the Lawn Fawn Challenge.
Supplies:
Lawn Fawn:
Outside Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Simple Grassy Hillsides
S'more the Merrier
Happy Trails
Distress Spray-fossilized amber
We are heading out again with the camper in a couple days. I think we will have some great weather for some camping fun! Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today, take care!
Hugs!


What a great little card. I love all the detail and that sky xx
ReplyDeleteI’m in love!!! This card is so beautiful and has such a cute design. It reminds me of our vacation.
ReplyDeleteA cute scene and I can feel the heat from the fire and hear the music. You make camping look like so much fun! Your camper friend will be so happy to receive this fun card.
ReplyDeleteFabulous scene, so many great details!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful busy scene, with the critters enjoying themselves. Hope your camping trip is enjoyable. x
ReplyDeleteOh what an adorable scene you created, Maria! Hope you had a great time camping!
ReplyDeleteAww, a camping party on a card! So cute. Your friend will love it.
ReplyDelete