Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thank you!

Dear Friends,

I thank you so much for your kind words and prayers
for the difficult loss of my brother and Mother.  It
means the world to me for having so many sweet
friends that surround me with wonderful support!
My dear Mother and brother are at peace and in
a better place.  We have so many special memories
that we will dearly hold on to.  So, I thank you once
again for touching my heart with kindness.  It is
appreciated!  Please take good care, hugs!

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing like knowing your loved ones that have passed are at peace and in a better place.

    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you, Maria! Remember them always with happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take are of yourself too, Maria. Hold on to your wonderful memories of your mom and brother xx

    ReplyDelete