Monday, April 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties April Release Day!!!

 
 
 
Hi there Friends!

Today is the day to purchase those SWEET new
April stamps from Paper Sweeties!!!  I chose the
lovely label and thankful sentiment from the
(Beautiful!) stamp set for the above card!  The
heart at the bottom of the card was used from the
stamp set, (Snow Friends)I am very thankful to
be able to create with these wonderful line of
stamps! Thank you, Debbie!!!

My last two cards were more of a CAS design.
But, today I went back to my favorite shabby chic style. 
I started with a cream card base.  Lovely SEI
and MME papers were used.  The edging of the
label stamp was colored softly with a SU colored
pencil.  A punched circle and doily was placed
behind the label.  A scalloped circle die from MFT
along with seam binding and flower for the center
of the card.  Pearls were added for the final touch.

I have one more project to share with you tomorrow.
In the meantime, have fun shopping and check out
the amazing design team projects at the following...


 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care, hugs!
 
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  SEI(Field Notes), My Mind's Eye(Lost&Found)
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Beautiful Set-Label and Thankful sentiment
                                           Snow Friends Set-Heart
Ink:  SU(Black)
Ribbon:  SU(Vanilla, Pool Party)
Pearls:  Paper Studio
Punch:  EK 2 1/4 circle punch
Dies:  MFT(scallop circles)
Doily:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Twine:  PTI
Flower:  Inspired By Stamping
Colored Pencil:  SU

 
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. So beautiful Maria! Love all the layers and doliy :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty card Maria....gorgeous shabby creation. I love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Maria. I love your ribbon treatment and the added heart at the bottom is totally sweet.
    I really like the striped paper and sentiment piece, too. What a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a gorgeous card, Maria! Loving the soft pink and blue and love how you used the doily and scallops. The stitching and pearls are beautiful, too, and I adore the tiny heart in the bottom corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and sweet. Your bow looks gorgeous. This is so pretty - is the only word that I think fits.
    Well done!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and feminine! Love the papers and ribbon treatment! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria,

    Your card is stunning! And the colors captured my attention - very pretty :)

    Have a blessed week, my friend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. The pastel pink and blue work very well together. Lovely embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soo Pretty and Sweet Maria!! Love the pin an Blue and the Pretty Doily too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft and pretty! Gorgeous bow, and I love that you let the border overhang the sides. I never think of doing something like that, but it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Maria, this is so soft and delicate! Very pretty papers! Love the doily too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a very pretty pastel card, Maria. I love your two tone bow and lovely layout x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I just love this to bits, Maria! I'm not sure how on earth I missed it! The soft palette is delish! Totally lovin' that frame, and your textures and patterns put this cutie over the top! LOVE!

    Thanks, too, for stopping by my blog today to leave me some love. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete