Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties Sketch #7


Hi there!

It's time for the monthly challenge over at Paper Sweeties!
Are you creating any wedding and anniversary
cards needed for friends and family for this time of
year?  Well, I needed an anniversary card for a friend's
25th wedding anniversary!  And, I cannot wait to see her
expression when she sees this card.  She is one of my
crafty friends who enjoys making cards, too!:-) So, I
know she'll appreciate all the love I put into making
this card!

 
 
I started with a pink card base.  I used Sissix heart dies
for the focal point.  A doily from Martha Stewart was
placed behind the pink heart.  Glitter flowers and birds
were placed.  The numbers are from Paper Sweeties
using the stamp set Fancy Monograms.  This set is a
must have for your crafting needs!  The set includes
numbers and letters.  And, doesn't it add an elegant
touch?  The sentiment is from the stamp set
Make Today Beautiful.  For the finishing touches
I added ribbon, flowers, border, pearls and button.

Ok friends, time to get back to the craft table to
make more cards!  Can you believe it's the first
of May today?  I think the whole month of April
was a blur for me.  More signs of spring are seen
here and there, which is a welcome since spring
is very late this year.  But, with warmer temps
and beautiful flowers it certainly puts a big smile
on my face!:-) 

Please go on over and see what the Paper Sweeties
gals came up with for your inspiration for this monthly
challenge!  You will be guaranteed awesome
inspiration!  Do take care and have fun creating!

Hugs!

Supplies:

Paper:  Bazzill
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties-Fancy Monograms(numbers 2,5)
               Paper Sweeties-Make Today Beautiful(sentiment)
Ink:  SU(Black)
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Pearls:  Paper Studio
Punch:  EK
Heart Dies:  Sissix
Doily:  Martha Stewart
Flowers:  IBS(pink)
Button:  Paper Studio
Pearl Cotton:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Doves, Glitter Flowers:  EK

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this is so elegant and beautiful! What a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, what an amazing card, Maria! Wow, so much love and detail here! I could stare at this all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this is so gorgeous and I'm sure your crafty friend will love it.

    I really would like the Fancy Monograms set. Looks as if it would come in handy for many occasions.

    We're having a very cool, rainy Spring. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so super gorgeous! Love the colors and layout and stamps and cording and sewing,oh my! LOL I actually did post a wedding card yesterday for my cousin!
    Your friend is going to flip when they get this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and the colors are just lovely! I agree, April was a blur for me too! I don't know where it went but it's definitely gone :)

    Have a great day. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic way to use those numbers, my dear! Lovin' all the layers to bits, and the palette exudes elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card you've made here, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect for your friend's anniversary! LOVE the colors and the heart and that FAB sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning! Fantastic job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet and beautifully designed.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your friend is sure to appreciate all the heartfelt craftiness you put into this anniversary card. I like the gems you added here and there, dressing it up just right!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful....love the gorgeous heart with all its pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant approach to the sketch! Love how you used the numbers!

    ReplyDelete