Monday, June 10, 2013

Smile...

 
 
 
Hi there!
 
How's it going with you in your part of the world?  I hope all is going well and that you are having fun with you crafting projects!  I managed to get some more crafting done last night and came up with this card for the challenge over at Dynamic Duos
Here are the colors for the challenge....
 
 
 
I had lots of the blushing bride color on my card and bits of the soft suede color here and there.  I have two brown buttons and placed pink buttons with pearls over the buttons for added interest.  The paper is from my favorite MME(Sky's the Limit) paper pack..  I just love all the colors and sweet little birds with top hat in this line of paper!  I glittered up the little bird button with stickles and the flowers of the layered sticker.  A silk flower from my stash to pretty up the card.  The frame is from Melissa Frances and pearls were placed.  Seam binding, trim, and one special pink button in the center from my flea market shopping in Amish Country!  I had lots of fun making up this card for the challenge!  I was very inspired with all the amazing cards from the design team and cards entered for the challenge! 
 
OK, friends, it's back to work for me for the next three days, but I so enjoyed all my time off this past week!  Maybe, I'll find time to create again at the end of the week.  Until then, take good care and thank you so much for dropping by today, hugs!
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  My Mind's Eye(Sky's the Limit), Recollections
Frame:  Melissa Frances
Layered Stickers:  My Mind's Eye
Pearls:  Queen&Co.
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Pearl Cotton, trim:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Buttons:  MME, My Stash
Flower:  My Stash
Ice Stickles:  Ranger


26 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is beautiful, Maria! I LOVE those colors together and LOVE your design! All the layers within the framework make a truly stunning focal image, and I love the big flower and the fabric brad and buttons. Lovely layered trim, too, and that pinked edge is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is GORGEOUS, Maria! You rocked those colors! LOVE your paper and the frame and the flowers and ALL of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful layers & details to look at. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another darling card, Maria :) The colors are lovely and the saying is too sweet.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, Maria! Love the flowers, frame and buttons. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. ATC stands for Artist Trading Card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gorgeous blend of pinks and browns with the cream frame. Beautiful card, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... this is such a gorgeous card, Maria. Love the beautiful colors and all the pretty details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers Maria!! This is Gorgeous Gorgeous! Love your Beautiful design and Lovely combo of patterned paper's. The Sweet pearls, buttons and Pretty Blossom are such Wonderful touches too! Love this Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been so busy Maria - so pretty!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Maria! I love all of the layers and details you've added. SO pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that saying and your design Maria so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colors, embellishments, papers and design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous.....love all your pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am absolutely smitten with your card, Maria! Love those MME papers! Wonderful work,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This design is so beautifully elegant and just loved how you've framed up the sentiment! I hope you picked up some Amish peanut butter pie while you were shopping:)

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful Maria, love that frame and the gorgeous peachy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is beautiful - what a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Maria this is wonderful! The colors for the challenge go together so well, but it's your card design that really stands out. Gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is so Beautiful......love the gorgeous colours, all the layers and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! Love the papers and lovely flower. what a lovely design. Just gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowza Maria! Gorgeous card Maria! Love the pretty pearl trimmed frame and beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful card Maria, ii love all the yummy layers. You always leave the sweetest love for me--thank you. Thank you also for sharing your card with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Maria this is so beautiful! I don't think I have these My Mind's Eye papers - they are charming! Love your frame and all the sweet pearls and buttons! A gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another beauty! That frame looks amazing...the things you have layered inside it and the black background give it tremendous depth, like you could just walk inside it. I love how you zigzagged in from the edge of the paper. I've never seen it done that way before--it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gasp! Really amazing, Maria. Loving that frame and the pearls, of course, and your special pink button. :)

    ReplyDelete