Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge-Birds-Team A!


Hi, there!


Happy June 1st!  And, it's time for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is birds!

I was inspired to use Memory Box dies for the birds to make this congratulatory card.  There are always lots of graduations during the month of June!

I started with a white card base and added a die scallop panel from Lawn Fawn.  The flowers and greenery are from TE.  The stamped image was colored with copics and the window die is from TE, also.  Metal dots were added to finish the card.   All dies are listed below and available at Dies R Us!


 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!


Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
A Team Members
Theme:  Something NEW
Kathy


Thanks so much for visiting here today!
Hugs,
Maria

11 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Maria! Love the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Maria! I love the scene through the window and the lovely window box display :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! That is so clever! I LOVE the window scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this is gorgeous! I love window cards and yours is so beautiful. The scene is darling and I love the scallop border and teeny tiny flowers. The birdies are darling... I just want to hug them! Gorgeous work as always, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! I love the window box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Maria--you are so creative! Every detail is perfect--a treasure! I spent a week driving all over Ireland with another gal, but it was clear back in 1977! Good thing I have some pictures to help remember what I saw--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Maria!! I love the way you created a scene behind that window and what a great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria! This card is so cute. I love the scalloped detail at the top and the white birds. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely, Maria! Love all of the white and the colors in your flower box. Beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO beautiful! I love the ocean scene inside the window!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these dies! What a great window and love the image you can see through it.

    ReplyDelete