Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Hi, Friends!

Oh, my!  It's been nearly two weeks since I've been here!  But, I've been busy with things and we went to Phoenix to visit with family and took in some beautiful sites!  I will post some photos soon.  In the meantime, I made this quick card before I left.  I emobossed the coffee beans under the coffee cup and water colored the images and background.  The coffee beans and cup is from the set Coffee, yes please.  The sentiment is from But first, coffee.  

The Fall Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop ends September 30th.  I've seen lots of awesome coffee themed cards!  Your project must have a beverage theme(coffee, tea, hot cocoa).  And, we have several sets that fit that description including our wonderful Planner Series sets!

Paper Sweeties will be donating a $25 prize to one lucky winner!



Hope to see your awesome coffee themed cards over at the hop! Have fun creating!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria


20 comments:

  1. OOH, love your bright vivid colors! This card is a hug...and I love your mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I LOVE your pretty watercolor card! These colors are so cheerful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and welcome back, can't wait to see some photos! Love your watercoloured coffee card! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall colors on this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your water coloring. That is a sweet sentiment. Glad you enjoyed your time away

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful watercoloring, Maria, & love the blue yarn with the Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Beautiful colors and very cool watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ADORE your watercoloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great watercolor! Just a great card.

    ReplyDelete