Saturday, July 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-July 15, 2017(Die Cut Sentiment as Focus)




Hi, friends!

It's time for another Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is  Die Cut Sentiment as Focus!  I decided to make a fun shaker birthday card for my sister-in-law.  And, here is my card...



For my card, I started with a navy card base and paired it with paper from American Crafts.  The  birthday die cut is from Memory Box.  The zig zag frame and little chicks with cake are from Lawn Fawn.  The sequins are from Paper Sweeties, which are blueberry, marshmallow, and cotton candy.  Dots and ribbon to finish the card.  I hope my sis-in-law likes the bday card I made for her.  I had lots of fun making it!  The dies with links that I used on this card are listed below...



 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge... happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
Dies R Us Team Members
Theme:  Die Cut Sentiment as Focus
Barbara


Thanks so much for visiting here today!

Hugs,
Maria











6 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous! I love a shaker card and your design on this one is so much fun! Awesome inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maria, I LOVE shaker cards and I love the colors you have used for this one and a fabulous design, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy design,Maria The Memory Box happy birthday garland is perfect and the chicks and cake are the perfect finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun shaker! I love how you used the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty shaker card, Maria I am sure your SIL will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh, how awesome! I love shaker cards, and this one is fabulous! The shaker looks like a grand stage for those cute little birds in the corner! Makes me grin from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete