Sunday, April 10, 2011

CCCB#51~Cheer Up!



Hi there!

It's a gorgeous sunny day here! Hope you are having lovely weather also! After I make dinner, which is lasagna...mmmm...I plan on taking a walk to enjoy some sunshine. But, my craft room called me to make this card for City Crafter Challenge.  Actually, I made this card for a friend's daughter who recently had ear surgery.  I have used this image before for a birthday card for a great niece.  I just love that bright sweet image!  I prettied her up by adding a pearl to her hair bow and on her shoes.  Also, I added some pearl cotton to her dress.  I then surrounded her with pearls beside her and below her.  Ya think I went crazy with the pearls?! :-)  Ok, time to scoot to make dinner.  Thanks for visiting and adding any comments...take care!

Supplies: 

Paper:  Bazzill, Recollections
Digital Image:  Wonderlandbriley, Digital Delights
Sentiment:  SU
Ink:  SU, Black
Pearls:  Martha Stewart
Punch:  Fiskars
1/8" Hole Punch:  Martha Stewart
Trim:  Wal-Mart
Ribbon, Pearl Cotton:  Jo-Ann Fabric

6 comments:

  1. such a cute card!! love the color combination (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image.. Your card is so sweet.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card ... that image is just so pretty and no doubt the recipient will be absolutely delighted with it ... thank you so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe....this is so sweet, cute and lovely. And don;t worry...you can never go wrong with pearls :)
    Your card is gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful day!
    X

    ReplyDelete