Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hi there!

Just a few CAS Easter cards I made over the weekend.  My friend, Nancy, gave me the buttons.  She knows I like buttons.  Thank you,  Nancy!  I found some cute little Easter Stamps for her.  We are always finding things to give to each other.  It's fun having a craft friend in that way! Take care and thanks for visiting!

Supplies:

Paper: TPC Studio, Bazzill
Ribbon: Jo-Ann Fabric
Gems: Darice
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: SU(Rose Red)
Cotton Cord: Darice
Flower Buttons: Blumenthal Lansing

3 comments:

  1. Lovely little set of cards, lovely and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute set of happy spring cards! I haven't done a single one (a bit too busy this year)...but good for your for getting some done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS also means cute and sweet did you know that? :) I think you already know that I love to work with soft colors; bright colors are too much of a challenge for me....:) But you know exactly how to work with them. Your cards are stunning! I love the bright and happy look of these cards. Perfect use of vibrant colors. Wow!

    ReplyDelete