Friday, June 27, 2014

Smile!


Hi, Friends!

TGIF!  Hope you are having a great Friday!  I'll have a fun day tomorrow by taking out my friend, Nancy, to breakfast and then to a new craft store to celebrate her birthday!  There aren't too many around here other than the usual Jo-Ann's, Michael's, and Hobby Lobby.  So, we'll venture out about an hour away and swoon over paper and dies, etc. when we reach the store...yeah!:-)

Anyways, I noted the challenge over at City Crafter Challenge to make a project with the main colors of red, white, and blue. 

And, here is my card...



 I got out my neglected paint sprays and went to work.  The fabric cameras are from Studio Calico.  I sprayed them with Perfect Pearls Mist(Forever Red).  The center panel of cameras is washi tape from Recollections.  The twine is from Paper Sweeties.  And, the sentiment is from Precious Remembrance.  The black card stock panel was sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mist(Turquoise) for the final touch.  I thought this card would be great to have on hand for most any occasion for male or female.  Well, that's all for now.   Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Maria

12 comments:

  1. Oh those little cameras are as cute as they can be! Such a fun card Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Maria! Looks like you have a fantastic day planned with your friend tomorrow. We don't have any specialty scrap stores nearby here either, just the large chain ones. Let us know what you buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card Maria!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Maria, and I love the Washi camera tape...just so fun.

    Have a great time at the scrapbook store. I hope it is as awesome as the ones I visited recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and beautifully crafted, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wreath, my friend, and your card is darling! One of my favorites for sure :)

    Happy weekend to you. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat card, Maria! Bet your outing was fun! I sure miss my LSS that went out of business & the new Hobby Lobby is sure not a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE how you used the cameras, Maria! So trendy! Hope your trip to the store with your friend Nancy turned out to be a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Maria! I love all those cameras. And the misted black background is soooo eye catching. I need to try that trick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! Love those sweet little cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the BG and all of the cameras! The sentiment is PERFECT, too! FAB card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete