Thursday, June 19, 2014

By the seashore!


Hi Friends!

How are you doing today?  I noted the theme over at Our Beautiful World..."By the Seashore".  I love the water and thought I'd enter this vacation photo from last year when we went to St. Thomas.  We took a day trip for snorkeling and hiking to the British Virgin Islands...so beautiful!  I could not believe the color of the water!  I certainly would like to go back some day.  If you love water and want to see more amazing photos,  go on over and take  a look!

Thanks for dropping by today! Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

12 comments:

  1. The clouds, that bird! What a stunning photo. 'Course St. Thomas is one of the most beautiful places in the world. I'm so glad to have found you through Our Beautiful World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Maria, I am so happy that you play along with us this week, thanks for sharing the beautiful shot with us at Our Beautiful World!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great shot - i would like stay on one of this, too!
    Thanks for stopping & leaving words ... Frauke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Maria! I wish I could go someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ... This looks fabulous!! I could really see me there! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, what bliss! I wish I was there right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a wonderful place. Your photo is so beautiful!! The color of the water is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at "our Beautiful World" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria, lovely seaside pic, isn't it fabulous what super memories a snap can bring back..Have a great week and thanks for sharing with Our Beautiful World. Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful shot you even managed the seagull in it, so perfect, sailboat, sea, birds...Thanks for joining us at Our Beautiful World this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect photo for that challenge! I've been to that lovely beach! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete