Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hugs & Wishes...

 
Hi there!
 
Happy Sunday to you!  It's one gorgeous day here!  It's a perfect day in the 70's.  It reminds me of the wonderful weather we had thirty-five years ago.  Yes, today is our 35th wedding anniversary!  This afternoon my sweet husband will take me out to a delicious dinner.  And, I will thank him for putting up with me for this many years...lol!;-)
 
 
 
Anyways, about my card today, I'm entering this card over at City Crafter Challenge.  What a sweet inspirational photo with all those yummy fruits!  I was inspired to make a card with strawberries, which are in season right now and so delicious!  As you can see, my card is fairly simple.  I was going to fussy cut the stems and paper piece, but it was very tedious.  So, I went with the twine, which resulted with fab dimension. Gingham and polka dot washi tape for interest along with a tad bit of sewing.
 
Ok, dear friends, thanks so much for viewing my card today!  Take care!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  PTI
Stamps:  Strawberries-SU
               Sentiment-Inspired by Stamping
Ink:  SU-Real Red, Black
Washi Tape, Brads:  Recollections
Twine:  Doodlebug

14 comments:

  1. Maria, this cake looks great :) Best wishes to you both and next wonderful 35 years !!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to both of you! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 35th anniversary, dear Maria! What a blessing to you, your husband, and the Lord :) Have a wonderful week. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Maria!! HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 35 years WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!!!
    Great colors and such a fun use of the yummy fruits!
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card!! Happy Anniversary!! I hope you enjoy a wonderful day! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good to visit your blog again after my absence. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband.

    Your card is super pretty. I love the Washi tape and how you have used the twine. Strawberries are so yummy.

    Whew! We were in the 90's yesterday and it was blazing hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary, Maria, and congratulations on 35 amazing years! LOVE your card! Those strawberries are adorable! Love the twine bows. Love what you did with the washi, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats, Maria! We'll hit 35 in Sept. Sweet & beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE how the twine looks like strawberry leaves! CLEVER and Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary, hope it was enjoyable, Maria! What a wonderful card, the strawberries are awesome! Thanks for playing at the CCCB and giving me the opportunity to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little greem bakers twine bows set off this beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a basket of fresh strawberries picked today Maria! My favourite time of the year. Love your strawberry card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your anniversary! I hope you had a lovely dinner :) Your card is absolutely adorable! Those strawberries are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete