Sunday, November 20, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Hi, Friends!

Happy Sunday to you!  The weather surely took a turn towards winter...brrr!  On Friday the temps were in the 70's.  I raked leaves and enjoyed the beautiful day.  But, on Saturday the temps took a nose dive into the 30's with a bit of snow.  Well, it is November after all, right?  It's always great to stay indoors and not go out if one doesn't have to, so that's what I'm doing this afternoon.  I'm getting caught up on projects and birthday cards.

My one sis has a black lab named Mya.  She is one sweet dog!  It may be silly, but my sis and I exchange bday cards for the dogs.  Another reason for me to have fun making a card!:-)  Anyways, just a simple card using some old stamps.  The image with the dog is from Anita's.  The bone on the dog house reads...bone sweet home.  The letters are from Hero Arts.  And, the sentiment is from PTI.

Well, that's all for now.  I may pop in again before the end of the week.  If not, I wish all my USA friends a blessed Thanksgiving!

Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

8 comments:

  1. I just love the idea to send a birthday card to the dog of your sister. And it's a fun card!
    Yes winter is coming; it has been a chilly day here. With a storm and loads of rain. But inside the house it's cosy and perfect weather for some papercrafting:) Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image...love the idea of exchanging cards for the dogs, so cute! Great card Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not silly in the least! Love your darling card & I know your sis will, too, Maria! Stay warm--damp & chilly here--glad we got the raking done (for now) when the sun was out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Maria! Cold and windy here, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how fun you two send puppy cards! This is adorable! Love the personalized greeting and love the classic color combo. That bit of plaid is such a perfect touch, too!
    Wow, you got a bit of snow already! Hope just the pretty kind, and not the snowed in kind. Happy Thanksgiving week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute birthday card - and so wonderful you and your sister exchange dog birthday cards! Your sister will love this one. No snow here at home, but had quite a bit when we arrived in Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super sweet card! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not silly at all! I love this card Maria ...So cute! Wish we had your temperatures ... it's really cold here!

    ReplyDelete