Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-August 15, 2017(Anything Goes with Dies)




Hi, Friends!

I'm here to share with you my card for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is (Anything Goes with Dies).  I made an anniversary card for my sister and her husband.  It's hard to believe that her wedding was fifty years ago and I was just a little girl of eight years of age as her flower girl.  A wonderful 50th anniversary party on Sunday with friends and family!  I wish Don and Donna many more years of happiness together!

A photo of the happy  couple and my sisters...



And, here is my card...



For my card I started with a white base and paired it with gold paper from Altenew and DCSV.  The tag is from Ms. Sparkle &Co.  The 50th celebration die is from Memory Box.  The heart borders are from Die-Versons and the heart vine is from Penny Black. The pearls are from SU.  The pearl butterfly and flower are from Prima to finish the card.

 All dies that were used for my card with links are listed below.  I hope you create a project using dies and join us for the challenge!



 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
Dies R Us Team Members
Theme:  Anything Goes with Dies
Barbara
Maria--that's me
Kathy
Diane
Joann



Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully created card, one I am sure she treasured...fabulous picture, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and so filled with beautiful details! Loving all the fancy dies you used, and the shiny gold and pearls are so perfect for a 50th anniversary! Huge congrats to your sister and her hubby on such a landmark anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous anniversary card, Maria! Congratulations to your sister and her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is sooo pretty! You know I love gold! LOVE this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design. The heart background die repeated on the tag is perfect. I am sure they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already saw some photos on Facebook. You all look great! Your wedding anniversary card is a keepsake. I know your sister will cherish it. It has a bit of glam, it's chic and has the perfect touch of classic elegance. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Elegant & Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just FABULOUS and I'm sure your they appreciate it very much (made with such love). Beautiful photo of you all ... what a blessing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning & special card for your dear sister & BIL--bet they love it! The picture is a treasure--such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete