Saturday, June 23, 2018

Sending Sunshine!


Hi, there!

Just popping in quick to share with you a card I made.  We have been having overload on the rain...wow!  Last week many in town had some flooding.  My friend had damage to her furnace and water heater.  We were praying that our sump pump wouldn't go out on us!  Anyways, I was in the mood to make a sunshine card for my friend.  One good thing is that the temps are comfortable. 

I'm entering this card over at Word Art Wednesday

For my card, I started with a white card base and stamped the flowers onto the background.  I just love those sweet little flowers! I colored the centers with a red copic marker.  The frame is from the set Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames.  The shaker mix of strawberry and cookie dough sequins are from Paper Sweeties, also.  The sun and sentiment is from the set Somewhere over the Rainbow.  The pots and flowers are from the set Treat Box Add-on: Home&Garden.  I hope my friend feels the sunshine with this card! 

Another view of my card...


Project Supplies:




Treat Box Add-on:  Home & Garden


Well, that's all for now, friends!  Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care and have a lovely weekend!

Hugs!
Maria

8 comments:

  1. This is a sunshiny happy card, Maria! I love your window box and frame! have a great weekend, hope the weather improves for you! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, bright, summery card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Maria! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure this brightened the day for your friend, Maria! So cheery & cute! Can't believe how much rain has fallen in lots of the country while we're back to having drought conditions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I would ever say this but... We could use some rain!! LOL! There are wild fires on the moors... Not something we ever have. Anyway, your card is a sheer delight and so beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great in all those fun colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about all the rain and flooding in your area, Maria! Hope you come through it all okay. How sweet of you to make this adorable card for your friend. It will definitely bring some sunshine on a cloudy day with the bright happy colors. I LOVE your little shaker window with the flowers! LOVE that stamped background, too. Those tiny flowers really are the sweetest things!

    ReplyDelete